Volume 24, 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 October 2017|
- Beugnet F, de Vos C, Liebenberg J, Halos L, Larsen D, Fourie J. Efficacy of afoxolaner in a clinical field study in dogs naturally infested with Sarcoptes scabiei. 2016. Parasite, 23, 26. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
- Beugnet F, Liebenberg J, Halos L. 2015. Comparative efficacy of two oral treatments for dogs containing either afoxolaner or fluralaner against Rhipicephalus sanguineus sensu lato and Dermacentor reticulatus. Veterinary Parasitology, 209, 142–145. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Beugnet F, Liebenberg J, Halos L. 2015. Comparative speed of efficacy against Ctenocephalides felis of two oral treatments for dogs containing either afoxolaner or fluralaner. Veterinary Parasitology, 207, 297–301. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Beugnet F., Halos L., Larsen D., de Vos C. Efficacy of oral afoxolaner for the treatment of canine generalised demodicosis. Parasite 2016, 23, 14. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
- Carithers D, Crawford J, de Vos C, Lotriet A, Fourie J. Assessment of afoxolaner efficacy against Otodectes cynotis infestations of dogs. 2016. Parasites & Vectors, 9, 635. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Drag M, Saik J, Harriman J, Larsen D. 2014. Safety evaluation of orally administered afoxolaner in 8-week-old dogs. Veterinary Parasitology, 201, 198–203. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- European Medicine Agency Committee for Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use. 2007. Guidelines for the Testing and Evaluation of the Efficacy of Antiparasitic Substances for the Treatment and Prevention of Tick and Flea Infestation in Dogs and Cats. EMA Guideline No. EMEA/CVMP/EWP/005/2000-Rev2-2007. London, 2007.
- European Medicines Agency. Nexgard® summary of product characteristics. 2014 http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/EPAR_-_Product_Information/veterinary/002729/WC500164067.pdf
- Foster W.A., Walker E.D. 2009. Chapter 14: Mosquitoes, in Medical and Veterinary Entomology Second Edition, Edited by G.R. Mullen and L.A. Durden, Elsevier, London, 207-259.
- Halos L, Lebon W, Chalvet-Monfray K, Larsen D, Beugnet F. 2014. Immediate efficacy and persistent speed of kill of a novel oral formulation of afoxolaner (NexGard®) against induced infestations with Ixodes ricinus ticks. Parasites and Vectors, 7, 452. [CrossRef]
- Kettle DS. 1995. Culicidae (Mosquitoes), in Medical and Veterinary Entomology, Ed CAB International, Oxon, UK, 109-151.
- Kock R.A. 2015. Vertebrate reservoirs and secondary epidemiological cycles of vector borne diseases. Revue Scientifique et Technique (International Office of Epizootics), 34, 151-153. [PubMed]
- Kraemer M, Sinka ME, Duda KA, Mylne AQN, Shearer FM, Barker CM, Moore CG, Carvalho RG, Coelho GO, Van Bortel W, Hendrickx G, Schaffner F, Elyazar IRF, Teng HJ, Brady HJ, Messina JP, Pigott DM, Scott TW, Smith DL, Wint WGR, Golding N, Hay SI. 2015. The global distribution of the arbovirus vectors Aedes aegypti and Ae. albopictus. eLife, 4, e08347. [CrossRef]
- Letendre L, Harriman J, Drag M, Mullins A, Malinski T, Rhebein S. 2016. The intravenous and oral pharmacokinetics of afoxolaner and milbemycin oxime when used as a combination chewable parasiticide for dogs. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 40, 35–43 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Letendre L, Harriman J, Huang R, Kvaternick V, Drag M, Larsen DL. 2014. The intravenous and oral pharmacokinetics of afoxolaner, a novel isoxazoline, used as a monthly chewable antiparasitic for dogs. Veterinary Parasitology, 201, 190-197. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Marchiondo AA, Holdsworth PA, Fourie LJ, Rugg D, Hellmann K, Snyder DE, Dryden MW. 2013. World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology (W.A.A.V.P.) second edition: guidelines for evaluating the efficacy of parasiticides for the treatment, prevention and control of flea and tick infestations on dogs and cats. Veterinary Parasitology, 194, 84-97. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Rodhain F. 2015. Insects as vectors: systematics and biology. Revue Scientifique et Technique (International Office of Epizootics), 34, 83-96. [PubMed]
- Russell RC, Otranto D, Wall R. 2013. Mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae), in The Encyclopedia of Medical and Veterinary Entomology, Ed CAB International, Wallingford, UK, 243-282. [CrossRef]
- Shoop WL, Hartline EJ, Gould BR, Waddell ME, McDowell RG, Kinney JB, Lahm, GP, Long JK, Xu M, Wagerle T, Jones GS, Dietrich RF, Cordova D, Schroeder ME, Rhoades DF, Benner EA, Confalone PN. 2014. Discovery and mode of action of afoxolaner, a new isoxazoline parasiticide for dogs. Veterinary Parasitology, 201, 179-189. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.