Volume 24, 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 August 2017|
- Cornaglia E, Giaccherino AR, Peracino V. 1998. Ultrastructural morphology of sarcosporidiosis in Alpine ibex (Capra ibex). Veterinary Parasitology, 75, 21–32. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dubey JP, Calero-Bernal R, Rosenthal BM, Speer CA, Fayer R. 2016. Sarcocystosis of animals and humans, 2nd edn. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press. p. 195–214, 217–234, 243–248, 273–275.
- Dubey JP, Rosenthal BM. 2013. Sarcocystis capracanis-associated encephalitis in sheep. Veterinary Parasitology, 197, 407–408. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Fischer S, Odening K. 1998. Characterization of bovine Sarcocystis species by analysis of their 18S ribosomal DNA sequences. Journal of Parasitology, 84, 50–54. [CrossRef]
- Formisano P, Aldridge B, Alony Y, Beekhuis L, Davies E, Del Pozo J, Dunn K, English K, Morrison L, Sargison N, Seguino A, Summers BA, Wilson D, Milne E, Beard PM. 2013. Identification of Sarcocystis capracanis in cerebrospinal fluid from sheep with neurological disease. Veterinary Parasitology, 193, 252–255. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gjerde B. 2013. Phylogenetic relationships among Sarcocystis species in cervids, cattle and sheep inferred from the mitochondrial cytochrome c oxidase subunit I gene. International Journal for Parasitology, 43, 579–591. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gjerde B. 2014. Sarcocystis species in red deer revisited: with a redescription of two known species as Sarcocystis elongata n. sp. and Sarcocystis truncata n. sp. based on mitochondrial cox1 sequences. Parasitology, 141, 441–452. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gjerde B. 2014. Molecular characterization of Sarcocystis rileyi from a common eider (Somateria mollissima) in Norway. Parasitology Research, 113, 3501–3509. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hu JJ, Liu TT, Liu Q, Esch GW, Chen JQ, Huang S, Wen T. 2016. Prevalence, morphology, and molecular characteristics of Sarcocystis spp. in domestic goats (Capra hircus) from Kunming, China. Parasitology Research, 115, 3973–3981. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kolenda R, Schierack P, Zieba F, Zwijacz-Kozica T, Bednarski M. 2015. First molecular characterization of Sarcocystis tenella in Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra tatrica) in Poland. Parasitology Research, 114, 3885–3892. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Medlin L, Elwood HJ, Stickel S, Sogin ML. 1988. The characterization of enzymatically eukaryotic 16S-like rRNA-coding regions. Gene, 71, 491–499. [CrossRef]
- Mugridge NB, Morrison DA, Heckeroth AR, Johnson AM, Tenter AM. 1999. Phylogenetic analysis based on full-length large subunit ribosomal RNA gene sequence comparison reveals that Neospora caninum is more closely related to Hammondia heydorni than to Toxoplasma gondii. International Journal for Parasitology, 29, 1545–1556. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Nigro M, Mancianti F, Rossetti P, Poli A. 1991. Ultrastructure of the cyst and life cycle of Sarcocystis sp. from wild sheep (Ovis musimon). Journal of Wildlife Diseases, 27, 217–224. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Odening K, Stolte M, Bockhardt I. 1996. On the diagnostics of Sarcocystis in chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra). Applied Parasitology, 37, 153–160.
- Odening K, Stolte M, Bockhardt I. 1996. Sarcocysts in exotic Caprinae (Bovidae) from zoological gardens. Acta Parasitologica, 41, 67–75.
- Odening K, Stolte M, Walter G, Bockhardt I. 1995. Cyst wall ultrastructure of two Sarcocystis spp. from European mouflon (Ovis ammon musimon) in Germany compared with domestic sheep. Journal of Wildlife Diseases, 31, 550–554. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Saito M, Shibata Y, Kubo M, Itagaki H. 1997. Sarcocystis mihoensis n. sp. from sheep in Japan. Journal of Veterinary Medical Science, 59, 103–106. [CrossRef]
- Wang G, Wei T, Wang X, Li W, Zhang P, Dong M, Xiao H. 1988. The morphology and life cycle of Sarcocystis microps n. sp. in sheep of Qinghai in China. China Veterinary Technology, 6, 9–11.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.