Volume 21, 2014
Innovation for the Management of Echinococcosis. Invited editors: Dominique A. Vuitton, Laurence Millon, Bruno Gottstein and Patrick Giraudoux
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 December 2014|
- Aeberhard P, Fuhrimann R, Strahm P, Thommen A. 1996. Surgical treatment of hydatid disease of the liver: an experience from outside the endemic area. Hepato-Gastroenterology, 43, 627–636. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Aydin U, Yazici P, Onen Z, Ozsoy M, Zeytunlu M, Kiliç M, Coker A. 2008. The optimal treatment of hydatid cyst of the liver: radical surgery with a significant reduced risk of recurrence. Turkish Journal of Gastroenterology, 19, 33–39. [Google Scholar]
- Brunetti E, Junghanss T. 2009. Update on cystic hydatid disease. Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases, 22, 497–502. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Brunetti E, Kern P, Vuitton DA. 2010. Expert consensus for the diagnosis and treatment of cystic and alveolar echinococcosis in humans. Acta Tropica, 114, 1–16. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Citgez B, Battal M, Cipe G, Karatepe O, Muslumanoglu M. 2013. Feasibility and safety of laparoscopic hydatid surgery: a systematic review. Hepato-Gastroenterology, 60, 784–788. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Da Silva AM. 2011. Hydatid cyst/cystic echinococcosis: anatomical and surgical nomenclature, and method to quantify the cyst content solidification. Chinese Medical Journal (English), 124, 2806–2812. [Google Scholar]
- Fatin R. 2012. Hydatid cyst: open or laparoscopic approach? A retrospective analysis. Surgery, Laparoscopy, Endoscopy, and Percutaneous Techniques, 22, 264–266. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feng X, Wen H, Zhang Z, Chen X, Ma X, Zhang J, Qi X, Bradshaw H, Vuitton D, Craig PS. 2010. Dot immunogold filtration assay (DIGFA) with multiple native antigens for rapid serodiagnosis of human cystic and alveolar echinococcosis. Acta Tropica, 113, 114–120. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Koea JB. 2012. Laparoscopic treatment of hepatic hydatid disease. Australia and New Zealand Journal of Surgery, 82, 499–504. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Song T, Shao Y, Tuergan A, Ran B, Wen H. 2013. Chemotherapy in alveolar echinococcosis of multi-organs: What’s the role? Parasitology Research, 112, 2237–2243. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen KT, Gamblin TC, Geller DA. 2009. World review of laparoscopic liver resection-2,804 patients. Annals of Surgery, 250, 831–841. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Stojkovic M, Rosenberger K, Kauczor HU, Junghanss T, Hosch W. 2012. Diagnosing and staging of cystic echinococcosis: How do CT and MRI perform in comparison to ultrasound? PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases, 6, e1880. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tappeh KH, Einshaei A, Mahmudloo R, Mohammadzadeh H, Tahermaram M, Mousavi SJ. 2011. Effect of different concentrations of hypertonic saline at different times on protoscoleces of hydatid cyst isolated from liver and lung. Turkiye Parazitolojii Dergisi, 35, 148–150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Torgerson PR, Budke CM. 2003. Echinococcosis – an international public health challenge. Research in Veterinary Science, 74, 191–202. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tuerganaili A, Shao Y, Zhao J, Zhang J, Li H, Wen H. 2007. Operative technique and indication of cystectomy for treatment of cystic echinococcosis: a report of 64 cases. Chinese Journal of Hepatobiliary Surgery, 13, 247–249. [Google Scholar]
- Wen H, Aji T, Shao YM. 2010. Diagnosis and management against the complications of human cystic echinococcosis. Frontiers of Medicine in China, 4, 394–398. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.