Volume 20, 2013
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||04 July 2013|
- White GB. 2003. Medical acarology and entomology, in Manson’s Tropical Diseases. Cook GC, Zumla A, Editors. Saunders: London, p. 1717–1720.
- Schöler A, Maier WA, Kampen H. 2006. Multiple environmental factor analysis in habitats of the harvest mite Neotrombicula autumnalis (Acari: Trombiculidae) suggests extraordinarily high euryoecious biology. Experimental and Applied Acarology, 39, 41–62. [CrossRef]
- Yates VM. 1991. Harvest mites-a present from the Lake District. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 16, 277–278. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Diaz JH. 2010. Mites, including Chiggers, in Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases. Mandell GL, Bennett JE, Dolin R, Editors. Churchill Livingstone: United States, p. 3643–3647.
- Guarneri F, Pugliese A, Giudice E, Guarneri C, Giannetto S, Guarneri B. 2005. Trombiculiasis: clinical contribution. European Journal of Dermatology, 15, 495–496.
- Kampen H, Schöler A, Metzen M, Oehme R, Hartelt K, Kimmig P, Maier WA. 2004. Neotrombicula autumnalis (Acari, Trombiculidae) as a vector for Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato? Experimental and Applied Acarology, 33, 93–102. [CrossRef]
- Baumann T. 2001. New treatment for harvest mite infestation. Archives of Internal Medicine, 161, 769. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Fernández-Soto P, Pérdez-Sánchez R, Encinas-Grandes A. 2001. Molecular detection of Ehrlichia phagocytophilia genogroup organisms in larvae of Neotrombicula autumnalis (Acari: Trombiculidae) captured in Spain. Journal of Parasitology, 87, 1482–1483.
- Health Protection Scotland. Lyme Disease, Scotland, Annual Totals as at 28 March 2012. http://www.hps.scot.nhs.uk/giz/lymedisease.aspx (accessed 7 May 2013)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Annual Cases of Anaplasmosis in the United States. http://www.cdc.gov/anaplasmosis/stats/ (accessed 7 May 2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.