Volume 18, Number 4, November 2011
|Page(s)||341 - 343|
|Published online||15 November 2011|
- Adamska M., Leońska-Duniec A., Maciejewska A., Sawczuk M. & Skotarczak B. Comparison of efficiency of various DNA extraction methods from cysts of Giardia intestinalis measured by PCR and TaqMan real time PCR. Parasite, 2010, 17, 299–305. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
- Cacciò S.M., Giacomo M. & Pozio E. Sequence analysis of the beta-giardin gene and development of a polymerase chain reaction-restriction fragment length polymorphism assay to genotype Giardia duodenalis cysts from human faecal samples. International Journal of Parasitology, 2002, 32 (8), 1023–1030. [CrossRef]
- Castro-Hermida J.A., García-Presedo I., Almeida A., González-Warleta M., Correia Da Costa J.M. & Mezo M. Presence of Cryptosporidium spp. and Giardia duodenalis through drinking water. Science of the Total Environment, 2008, 405 (1–3), 45–53. [CrossRef]
- EPA – U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Method 1623: Cryptosporidium and Giardia in water by Filtration/IMS/ FA, in: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency publication no. 815-R-05-002, EPA, Washington, D.C., 2005.
- Guy R.A., Payment P., Krull U.J. & Horgen P.A. Real-Time PCR for quantification of Giardia and Cryptosporidium in environmental water samples and sewage. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 2003, 69 (9), 5178–5185. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Haque R., Roy S., Siddique A., Mondal U., Rahman S.M., Mondal D., Houpt E. & Petri W.A. Jr. Multiplex real-time PCR assay for detection of Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia intestinalis, and Cryptosporidium spp. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene,, 2007, 76 (4), 713–717.
- Jiang J., Alderisio K.A., Singh A. & Xiao L. Development of procedures for direct extraction of Cryptosporidium DNA from water concentrates and for relief of PCR inhibitors. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 2005, 71 (3), 1135–1141. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Schriewer A., Wehlmann A. & Wuertz S. Improving qPCR efficiency in environmental samples by selective removal of humic acids with DAX-8. Journal of Microbiological Methods, 2011, 85, 16–21. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Thompson R.C. The zoonotic significance and molecular epidemiology of Giardia and giardiasais. Veterinary Parasitology, 2004, 126, 15–35. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wohlsen T., Bates J., Gray B. & Katouli M. Evaluation of five membrane filtration methods for recovery of Cryptosporidium and Giardia isolates from water samples. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 2004, 70 (4), 2318–2322. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.