Volume 21, 2014
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 November 2014|
- Dubey JP. 2002. A review of toxoplasmosis in wild birds. Veterinary Parasitology, 106, 121–153. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dubey JP. 2010. Toxoplasmosis of animals and humans, 2nd edn. CRC Press: Boca Raton, FL. p. 1–313. [Google Scholar]
- Hartley WJ, Dubey JP. 1991. Fatal toxoplasmosis in some native Australian birds. Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation, 3, 167–169. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hillyer EV, Anderson MP, Greiner EC, Atkinson CT, Frenkel JK. 1991. An outbreak of Sarcocystis in a collection of psittacines. Journal of Zoo and Wildlife Medicine, 22, 434–445. [Google Scholar]
- Lindsay DS, Dubey JP. 1989. Immunohistochemical diagnosis of Neospora caninum in tissue sections. American Journal of Veterinary Research, 50, 1981–1983. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Olias P, Gruber AD, Kohls A, Hafez HM, Heydorn AO, Mehlhorn H, Lierz M. 2010. Sarcocystis species lethal for domestic pigeons. Emerging Infectious Diseases, 16, 497–499. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Smith JH, Neill PG, Box ED. 1989. Pathogenesis of Sarcocystis falcatula (Apicomplexa: Sarcocystidae) in the budgerigar (Melopsittacus undulatus) III. Pathologic and quantitative parasitologic analysis of extrapulmonary disease. Journal of Parasitology, 75, 270–287. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vickers MC, Hartley WJ, Mason RW, Dubey JP, Schollam L. 1992. Blindness associated with toxoplasmosis in canaries. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 200, 1723–1725. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wünschmann A, Armien AG, Reed L, Gruber AD, Olias P. 2011. Sarcocystis calchasi-associated neurologic disease in a domestic pigeon in North America. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 58, 526–530. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.