Volume 21, 2014
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2014|
- Barber JS, Ham L, Polis I, Trees AJ. 1997. Seroprevalence of antibodies to Neospora caninum in Belgian dogs. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 38, 15–16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Basso W, Herrmann DC, Conraths FJ, Pantchev N, Vrhovec MG, Schares G. 2009. First isolation of Neospora caninum from the faeces of a dog from Portugal. Veterinary Parasitology, 159, 162–166. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Canada N, Carvalheira J, Meireles CS, Costa JM, Rocha A. 2004. Prevalence of Neospora caninum infection in dairy cows and its consequences for reproductive management. Theriogenology, 62, 1229–1235. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Canada N, Meireles CS, Rocha A, Sousa S, Thompson G, Dubey JP, Romand S, Thulliez P, Costa JM. 2002. First Portuguese isolate of Neospora caninum from an aborted fetus from a dairy herd with endemic neosporosis. Veterinary Parasitology, 110, 11–15. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dubey JP. 2013. Neosporosis in dogs. CAB Reviews, 8(055), 1–26. [Google Scholar]
- Dubey JP, Carpenter JL, Speer CA, Topper MJ, Uggla A. 1988. Newly recognized fatal protozoan disease of dogs. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 192, 1269–1285. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dubey JP, Schares G. 2011. Neosporosis in animals – the last five years. Veterinary Parasitology, 180, 90–108. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dubey JP, Schares G, Ortega-Mora LM. 2007. Epidemiology and control of neosporosis and Neospora caninum. Clinical Microbiology Reviews, 20, 323–367. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gózdzik K, Wrzesien R, Wielgosz-Ostolska A, Bien J, Kozak-Ljunggren M, Cabaj W. 2011. Prevalence of antibodies against Neospora caninum in dogs from urban areas in Central Poland. Parasitology Research, 108, 991–996. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kuruca L, Spasojević-Kosić L, Simin S, Savović M, Lauš S, Lalošević V. 2013. Neospora caninum antibodies in dairy cows and domestic dogs from Vojvodina, Serbia. Parasite, 20, 40. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rasmussen K, Jensen AL. 1996. Some epidemiologic features of canine neosporosis in Denmark. Veterinary Parasitology, 62, 315–317. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thompson G, Canada N, Topa M, Silva E, Vaz F, Rocha A. 2001. First confirmed case of Neospora caninum associated abortion outbreak in Portugal. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 36, 309–312. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trees AJ, Guj F, Tennant BJ, Balfour AH, Dubey JP. 1993. Prevalence of antibodies to Neospora caninum in a population of urban dogs in England. Veterinary Record, 132, 125–126. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.