Volume 21, 2014
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||21 May 2014|
- Cao XY, Zhu J, Shen LH, Peng XR, Zhang HY, Sun WM. 2006. Epidemiological investigation of toxoplasmosis in livestocks from Shanghai. Shanghai Journal of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine, 1, 46–47. [Google Scholar]
- Dubey JP. 2010. Toxoplasmosis of animals and humans, 2nd edn. CRC Press: Boca Raton. p. 17–231. [Google Scholar]
- Ma WL, Ma LQ. 2009. Serological investigation on toxoplasmosis in improved cashmere goats in Haixi district of Qinghai province. Progress in Veterinary Medicine, 30(3), 122–124. [Google Scholar]
- Mo HH, Mo ZW, Wei JH, Li YL, Zhang X, Zhuo GG, Zhao QQ, Lin BY. 1993. Seroprevalence of the Toxoplasma gondii infection in cattle and goats in Guilin, Guilin. Chinese Journal of Zoonoses, 9, 63. [Google Scholar]
- Wang CR, Qiu JH, Gao JF, Liu LM, Wang C, Liu Q, Yan C, Zhu XQ. 2011. Seroprevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in sheep and goats in northeastern China. Small Ruminant Research, 97(1–3), 130–133. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao GH, Zhang MT, Lei LH, Shang CC, Cao DY, Tian TT, Li J, Xu JY, Yao YL, Chen DK, Zhu XQ. 2011. Seroprevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in dairy goats in Shaanxi Province, northwestern China. Parasites & Vectors, 4, 47. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.